PRISM Neuro-Selling – Understanding your clients’ brain and helping them to see the value of experiences in Malta
- PRISM Brain Mapping is an online neuroscience-based tool, specifically designed to identify the behavioural preferences that directly relate to personal relationships and work performance. The delegates will be invited to complete an online self- assessment of the PRISM personal tool which can then support subsequent training and development.
- The PRISM Neuroselling concept involves making use of the latest discoveries about the brain to understand how it influences decision making, the buying process, empathy, building rapport, communication and the sales process. It is designed to equip salespeople with a comprehensive and practical toolkit of professional, consultative and solution driven sales techniques. By understanding neuroscience and how buyers make decisions, it is possible to create approaches that buyers respond to positively.
- The delegates will be given a detailed report of their own PRISM profile.
- An in-depth scientific understanding of different client preferences
- Information and skills to adapt to the clients’ needs and confirm commitment in challenging times
- Sales executives
- Business Development Executives
- Sales managers
Deadline to Apply
No of sessions
Time (hrs) per session
Max no of delegates